How can social media work for me?
How about harnessing the power of word-of-mouth advertising? On the virtual streets of the cyber world, businesses can still advertise and get the word out about their products and services. They can also influence others to spread a word or two as advertisement. Use your social media outlets to their fullest extent.
How Can a Little Business Like Mine Compete?
What all business owners need to understand is how to stop talking and start listening to what their customers have to say. Then, use that information to:
- Redefine your target market for maximum yield
- Engage your customers
- Work on building real relationships
- Answer their questions.
- Stay transparent when dealing with them
- Cut off all negative comments and publicity right away
- Always give your customers great value in exchange for their time and attention.
Those thumbs up, likes and shares will all be from satisfied customers.
Click “Likeable Social Media” direct link to find out how you can improve your social media presence today.
Did you like this post? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts. Click the “like” button and share this with others.
As Rosie the Thunderdog would say: