Why is it important to develop a Social Media Profile?
Social media is an important part of internet connectivity with your audience. Without a profile, people do not know who your are or why they should trust you.
- First Impressions Matter.
- Think about who you are and what you represent.
- Show your qualifications and credentials.
- This is the only place where you can “toot your horn.”
- The profile is very much like a resume.
- Communicate benefits you offer to your audience.
Here is a good book on Social Media that explains how to develop a good profile.
Key Resource: “Social Media: Master Social Media Marketing on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and more, by Grant Kennedy. Click here for the book.